Autumn GCSE examination entries
As you will be aware, the Government U-turn, regarding centre-assessed grades removed any opportunity to appeal the final grades received by students, unless admin failings are identified in the process of submission of these grades. There is, however, an Autumn series of examinations available for those students hoping to improve their grades. These examinations will begin Monday 2 November and be concluded by Monday 23 November. Papers for the core subjects of English language and mathematics take place on the dates specified below:
- English language paper 1 Monday 2 November – morning session
- English language paper 2 Wednesday 4 November – morning session
- Mathematics paper 1 Tuesday 3 November – morning session
- Mathematics paper 2 Thursday 5 November – morning session
- Mathematics paper 3 Monday 9 November – morning session
Any student wishing to enter any GCSE exams, during this time, must contact Mrs Morton the Harton Academy examinations officer, via email at GMorton@hartonacademy.co.uk. Please note that it will be impossible to process entries received after the deadlines indicated below. Could we please request that entries are submitted as early as possible to assist planning, given the current restrictions imposed on schools?
- All subjects other than English and mathematics – Deadline for entries 12:15pm Friday 18 September.
- English language and mathematics – Deadline for entries 12:15pm Friday 2 October.