£15,854 – 30 hours a week
Your experience as a fitness instructor will enable you to help out with the range of activities and facilities we provide here at Harton. You’ll be able to take gym inductions, 3-4 group fitness classes per week including spinning, as well as providing programmes and one to instruction and advice for our customers. You will also help out on reception and assist with setting up equipment within the sports hall, 3G pitch and studio. Your hours of work will be over 4-5 days across the week, on a planned rota basis.
- Harton Sports Centre is based at Harton Academy in South Shields. We boast some of the best sporting and fitness facilities in the North East which are for use by the Community and the School.
- The Sports Centre opened in 2005 and consisted of a Wellness Fitness Suite and Sports Hall. Since then we have added a 3G All-Weather Pitch, Climbing Wall, Multi Use Games Areas, Dance Studio and most recently we have refurbished our Swimming Pool.
- We pride ourselves on offering a fantastic customer service experience with all our staff being fully trained, qualified and ready to help whenever they are needed. We have been voted South Tyneside’s Gym of the Year for 2 years running (2016 + 2017) and strive to be the best in everything we offer.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share our commitment. Successful applicants are required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
A job description is available to download here : Fitness Instructor – Sept 19
To download the application form :
- Please check that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can download the latest version for free, by visiting the Adobe website – click here
- Please download the form by right clicking the link below and selecting ‘save link as’ before saving the form to your computer.
- Application form : Fitness Instructor – Sept 19
A privacy notice in relation to how we collect and use your personal data can be found by following this link.
Please note we do not accept Curriculum Vitae for our vacancies.
All applications are to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on Wednesday 18th September, 2019.