Teacher of Maths (Temporary)
Main / Upper Pay Scale
Required from January, 2020
NOR 1618, Age Range: 11-18
As an experienced practitioner, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to engage with pupils and communicate a passion for Maths. Your experience will enable you to teach Maths at key stages 3 and 4, and an ability to teach the subject at key stage 5 would be advantageous.
The role is for a temporary period, to the end of the summer term 2020, however there is a possibility it may be made permanent.
In return, you can be confident that you are joining a committed, supportive and very successful team. You will be coming to an extremely popular and over-subscribed 11-18 academy, which …
- was judged “outstanding” in all categories in our Ofsted inspection in January, 2013
- in February 2009 featured in a national publication by Ofsted entitled ‘12 Outstanding Secondary Schools – Excelling Against the Odds’
- achieves excellent examination results in KS4 and KS5
- was designated as a ‘Teaching School’ in September, 2011
- has a successful 6th Form Centre, offering an extensive range of level 3 courses, a varied enrichment programme and a challenging academic environment
- prepares all students for the destination of their choice, whether continuing in further and higher education or into the world of work
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share our commitment. Successful applicants are required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The job description and person specification for the post are available here :Teacher of Maths – Job Description – Sept 19
To download the application form :
- Before you download the application form, please check that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can download the latest version for free, by visiting the Adobe website – click here
- Please download the form by right clicking the link below and selecting ‘save link as’ before saving the form to your computer.
- Application form – Maths – Oct 19
If you need to submit additional information in support of your application, you can do so on a word processed document, attached to your e-mail, or by downloading this document. Please download this document in the same way as the applicant form (above).
The closing date for applications is Friday 18th October, 2019, at 12 noon. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 23rd October.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
A privacy notice in relation to how we collect and use your personal data can be found by following this link.
Please note we do not accept Curriculum Vitae for our vacancies.