Salary between £26,317 and £31,371 depending on experience
37 hours a week, 52 weeks a year
Managing a small team, you will work with colleagues across the Academy, as well as external contractors, to ensure the site is safe and secure for all those who study and work here and those who visit us. Your experience in understanding and implementing safe methods of working will be key to the role, and it is desirable that you have a recognised health and safety qualification. Although we work with contractors for larger works, for which you will assist in ensuring compliance with safe working practices, you will have hands on experience in some aspects of on-going maintenance.
In return, you can be confident that you are joining a committed, supportive and very successful team. You will be coming to an extremely popular and over-subscribed 11-18 academy with over 1600 students, which …
- was judged “outstanding” in all categories in our Ofsted inspection in January, 2013
- in February 2009 featured in a national publication by Ofsted entitled ‘12 Outstanding Secondary Schools – Excelling Against the Odds’
- achieves excellent examination results in KS4 and KS5
- was designated as a ‘Teaching School’ in September, 2011
- opened a new 6th Form Centre in September 2010, offering an extensive range of level 3 courses, a varied enrichment programme and a challenging academic environment
- prepares all students for the destination of their choice, whether continuing in further and higher education or into the world of work
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share our commitment. Successful applicants are required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The job description is available here :Site Manager – Nov 19
To download the application form :
- Please check that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can download the latest version for free, by visiting the Adobe website – click here
- Please download the form to your computer before completing it. You can do this by right clicking the link below and selecting ‘save link as’ before saving the form to your computer.
- The application form can be downloaded here Site Manager – Nov 19_distributed_0001
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 21st November.
A privacy notice in relation to how we collect and use your personal data can be found by following this link.
Please note we do not accept Curriculum Vitae for our vacancies.