Joining Our Multi Academy Trust
What can we offer you?
Schools joining The Illuminare Multi Academy Trust can be assured that they are joining a team that will work with you – step by step, day by day, offering support where you need it, when you need it! Working across the Trust, we offer:
- Outstanding Teaching & Learning support
- Rigorous Tracking of pupil progress
- Specific resources to address the needs of individual students
- Specialist classroom training/targeted CPD
- Specialist Management Development and Support – (Senior and Middle Leadership)
- Central Services and Support – including Finance, HR and Catering
- Access to a range of ‘Partners’ commissioned to offer support and guidance
- Specialist Speech and Language Therapist/Specialist Occupational Therapist
- Ofsted preparation Training
- Governor Training and Support
- Shared Teacher planning, CPD, Teacher networks and and local conferences
- Opportunities for combined school activities, trips and programmes
- An opportunity to be a part of the direction and development of the Trust
We will offer the students:
- Schools that offer a happy, rich and inspired education
- Schools which have high expectations
- Schools which recognise that everyone is an individual, with their own needs, wants and aspirations
- Schools which aim to tap into everyone’s gifts and talents
- Schools that are safe havens, a place to rely upon.
We will offer your staff:
Teaching and learning support;
- Joint planning
- Team teaching
- Joint observations and feedback including drop-ins
- Use of observatory
- Coaching and mentoring
CPD and workforce development including:
- generic pedagogy,
- leadership development,
- behaviour management
- subject network meetings
- ‘Every Lesson Outstanding’
- ‘Excellent Learning Behaviours
- Closing the Gap
Initial Teacher Training through our School Direct Programme
Time to consider well-being and personal development
What to expect:
A full School Improvement Plan for all areas of the Trust outlining short, medium and long term planning for priority resource allocation.
Opportunities for School Leaders to gain invaluable experience working across the Trust
Monitoring and Support from our experienced school improvement team
Support in curriculum planning
Techniques to increase engagement in lessons leading to improved attendance and behaviour and an overall improvement in student performance and outcomes.
Bespoke school to school intervention systems including support from Harton Teaching School Alliance
Excellent data management support and training
Shared assessment systems
A strategic approach to centralised services including Leadership and Management, Finance, Salaries, Purchasing, HR, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Legal Services
Sponsorship – why would The Illuminare Multi Academy Trust make a good sponsor?
Every school is an individual institution and will be treated as such as part of the Illuminare Multi Academy Trust. Following extensive communication and research, a personalised plan of action will be created for your school, determining the working relationship. Specific arrangements will be put in place for individual circumstances, Governance will generally be through a Local Governing Body but alternative methods may be adopted such as an Improvement Board or a Teaching and Learning or Student Performance Board determining and monitoring activity, all of which will offer additional control and support within the Governance model. Greater autonomy will be given to schools that are performing at or above the required standard.
Our commitment to school improvement makes us an ideal sponsor for your school. Using tried and tested school improvement processes, The Illuminare MAT will help develop the strategic vision for your school, by sharing good practice, supporting your staff on the ground and streamlining school systems, helping your school community to move forward.