Financial support through the 16 – 19 Bursary fund.
A bursary of £1200 per year is available for students that:
- you’re in or recently left local authority care
- you get Income Support or Universal Credit because you’re financially supporting yourself
- you get Disability Living Allowance (DLA) in your name and either Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or Universal Credit
- you get Personal Independence Payment (PIP) in your name and either ESA or Universal Credit
A discretionary bursary is also available for students where the household income is less than £21,000 or where students live a considerable distance from Harton 6th Form.
Payments are subject to satisfactory attendance, progress and conduct.
The aim of the bursary scheme is to support student’s in:
- Meal costs
- Equipment and resources
- Additional education experiences / visits