Why Harton 6th Form?
- We are passionate about helping young people thrive now and in the future.
- We challenge young people to challenge themselves and develop a growth mind-set.
- We enjoy broadening young people’s mind and offering a wide range of opportunities.
- We want to help develop reflective, thoughtful, respectful, kind and caring young people.
- We help young people to develop high aspirations and in wanting to make positive difference in the world.
We strongly believe:
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
What we offer?
- High quality teaching, subject support and additional learning opportunities.
- Modern and business like environment with excellent facilities.
- Comprehensive tutorial programme which includes developing and refining study skills, lifestyle management, future planning and preparation.
- Personal mentoring, support and guidance to ensure young people have a well-balanced life.
- Extensive range of super-curricular opportunities and have close links to many universities and companies.
- Support in gaining work experience, exploring a wide range of progression options and in making competitive applications
- Broad and varied enrichment programme to broaden young people minds and develop key qualities.
- Wide range of additional opportunities such as the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme, First Aid qualification, Sports Leadership Awards and Global overseas expeditions.
That your time at Harton 6th Form will be positive, purposeful and engaging and provide a stepping-stone for a successful future and contentment in life.