Occupational Therapist – part time
Between 16 and 24 hours per week, term time only
Salary is between £14,893 and £22,340 per annum, depending on hours worked per week
You will be responsible for providing assessment and intervention for students with Special Educational Needs, particularly Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and social, emotional and learning difficulties. You will also participate in the assessment, implementation and evaluation of Occupational Therapy within the specialist field of paediatrics in School.
In return, you can be confident that you are joining a committed, supportive and very successful team in a specialist resource base for students with ASD and Speech and Language difficulties. You will also be coming to an extremely popular and over-subscribed 11-18 school with over 1600 students, which …
- was judged “outstanding” in all categories in our Ofsted inspection in January, 2013
- in February 2009 featured in a national publication by Ofsted entitled ‘12 Outstanding Secondary Schools – Excelling Against the Odds’
- achieves excellent examination results in KS4 and KS5
- was designated as a ‘Teaching School’ in September, 2011
- opened a new 6th Form Centre in September 2010, offering an extensive range of level 3 courses, a varied enrichment programme and a challenging academic environment
- prepares all students for the destination of their choice, whether continuing in further and higher education or into the world of work
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share our commitment. Successful applicants are required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The job description and person specification for the post are available here : Occupational Therapist JD – June 2021
To download the application form :
- Please check that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can download the latest version for free, by visiting the Adobe website – click here
- Please download the form by right clicking the link below and selecting ‘save link as’ before saving the form to your computer : Occupational Therapist – June 21_distributed
If you need to submit additional information in support of your application, you can do so on a word processed document, and attach it with your application, to your email.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 22nd, 2021, at 12 noon.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
A privacy notice in relation to how we collect and use your personal data can be found by following this link.
Please note we do not accept Curriculum Vitae for our vacancies.