Parent Governor Elections
PARENT GOVERNOR ELECTIONS
Nominations are required for five Parent Representatives to the Local Governing Body of Harton Academy to serve a 4 year term of office from September 2021.
As a parent/carer of a child at the School you are eligible to:-
- STAND for election to the Local Governing Body. You will need to contact the school to obtain a copy of the nomination form and complete it within the timescales detailed below. Please email PLynn@hartonacademy.co.uk if you would like to request a form.
- NOMINATE or second other parents of pupils at the school.
- VOTE in an election, should one be necessary.
The timetable for electing the new Parent Governor is as follows:-
- Nomination forms will be available upon request from the school from WEDNESDAY 9 JUNE 2021.
- Completed nomination forms are to be returned to Pam Lynn, PA to Executive Head Teacher/Leadership & Governance Manager by 12 NOON FRIDAY 18 JUNE 2021.
- If there are more nominations received than there are vacancies, ELECTIONS will be held commencing TUESDAY 29 JUNE 2021, (Details of any election will be sent at a later date, if appropriate).
- The results of the election will be declared by FRIDAY 2 JULY 2021.
Information concerning disqualifications from standing for election may be found on the nomination form.
PA to Executive Head Teacher/Leadership & Governance Manager